Garz & Fricke develops and manufactures Touch Screen Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Single Board Computers. We offer our ARM-based embedded technology products to a variety of industrial OEM customers, mainly from fields such as Professional Kitchen Equipment, Medical Devices and Laboratory Equipment. We take great pride in our high vertical integration, which enables us to engineer and manufacture all our electrical and mechanical solutions in house as well as develop all our own firmware and user interfaces. We are the leading provider of a one-stop-shop solution for Human Machines Interfaces. We make it yours!
In 2018 we established our North American office in the Twin Cities that serves our rapidly growing number of customers from the US and Canada. To further boost our success we continue to grow our local team of dedicated sales managers and field application engineers. Our team serves our North American customers, strongly supported by our sales and technical experts and our R&D team in Germany to create unique solutions for touch screen HMIs.
For our team in Minneapolis we are looking for a (Technical) Sales Manager - ARM-based Touch Screen Human Machine Interfaces
With Garz & Fricke you will
- Be a key player in a young, ambitious team of professionals in B2B sales of trend-setting Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
- Be responsible for our ongoing growth by working with established accounts and acquiring new accounts
- Further expand our direct sales activities, supplemented by your cooperation with our existing sales partner
- Lead and manage customer projects for the North American market, together with our North American Field Application Engineers and supported by the relevant functions at our German headquarters
- Travel to our customers in the US and Canada to help find the right solutions (25% travel)
- Represent the Garz & Fricke Group at trade shows and conferences
- Lead growth-oriented marketing campaigns together with our corporate marketing team at our headquarters in Germany
- Support product management in further tailoring our offerings to the North American market
What you need for this position
- Proven experience in B2B sales of complex products
- At least general basic knowledge of and interest in embedded hardware and software design
- At least good knowledge in project management
- Experience working with a professional CRM and ERP tool
- Pioneering spirit and passion to grow and scale-up a business largely on your ideas and activities
- A working morale that is proactive, responsible, transparent and organized
- A hands-on and team player attitude
What skills are beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Software Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics or Aeronautical Engineering
- A degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- Experience working in a multinational environment, ideally with one of Germany’s mid-size, highly specialized world market leaders
- Experience and a network in one of our core markets, i.e. Food Services/Professional Kitchen Equipment, Medical Devices or Laboratory Equipment
- Ideally regulatory agency experience (UL, CE, FDA)
What is in it for you
- An in-depth training on the job here in the US and with our engineers in Germany
- Continuous professional training throughout your career
- The chance to make a difference in a small but growing team
- Competitive compensation
- State of the art office at Life Time Work Southdale including Diamond Level gym membership
- Medical, dental, vision coverage through company plan
- 401 (K) with company match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
This is a unique opportunity to help shape our company with your visions and grow together. If for you, building something new is both a great challenge and very rewarding then contact us! We are looking forward to working with you!
Please note that we can only accept applicants with a work permit for the US.
Garz & Fricke provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Also Garz & Fricke will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.