The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. Personal data, such as names, addresses or e-mail addresses, are always provided on a voluntary basis if possible. Those data will not be passed on to third parties without your explicit permission.
However, we would like to point out that data transmissions via internet (e.g. e-mail communication) cannot be entirely secure and may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of personal details against unauthorised access by third parties is not possible.
(1) Personal data are individual details that relate to a person or are suitable for establishing a relation to a person, such as the name, the postal address, a telephone number, an e-mail address, the bank details, etc. It may therefore be possible to draw conclusions about a person’s identity through personal data.
(2) Service provider in accordance with Section 13 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and controller in accordance with the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Garz & Fricke GmbH
You have the following rights in connection with our processing of your data:
(1) Right of access to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR on the processing of your personal data by us, categories of data processed, recipients or categories of recipient, storage period or criteria for determining the storage period, right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, if appropriate information on the source of the data and the existence of automated decision-making and, if appropriate, notification of safeguards in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR on transfer to a third country or international organizations;
(2) Right to rectification of incorrect personal data or completion of incomplete personal data without undue delay in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
(3) Right to erasure of the stored personal data in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, if the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if consent given has been withdrawn and there is no other legal ground for the processing, if objection to the processing has been lodged and the data may no longer be processed in accordance with Art. 21 (1) or (2) GDPR, if the data have been processed unlawfully, if erasure to fulfil a legal obligation is necessary or if the data have been collected in relation to information society services in accordance with Art.8 (1) GDPR. This does not apply insofar as the processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
(4) Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, if you contest the accuracy of the data (and more specifically for the duration of the period required for an examination of the accuracy), if the processing is unlawful but you decline the erasure and instead demand restriction of the usage, if we no longer require the data for the purposes of processing, but you require the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (1) GDPR for as long as it has not been determined whether our legitimate reasons override your legitimate reasons;
(5) Right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 (2) GDPR (if the data are processed for the purposes of direct advertising) or Art. 21 (1) GDPR (if the processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (e) or (f) GDPR, on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims). Please refer also to Item 23 below for further information on your right to object:
(6) Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, i.e. to obtain personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transfer these data to another controller;
(7) Right to withdrawal of consent given at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR. As a result of the withdrawal of consent, we will no longer be allowed to process the data for the future from the point in time of withdrawal. See also Item no. 24 below;
(8) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. You will find the supervisory authority responsible for us under Item no. 4 above. The right to lodge a complaint shall apply without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies.
(9) Please address any enquiries for information, requests for access or revocations relating to data processing by e-mail to email@example.com or to the address given under Item 1 para 2 above.
Automated decision-making is not applied here.
The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us is:
The Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Kurt-Schumacher-Allee 4 (6th Floor)
Tel.: +49 40 42854-4040
Fax: +49 40 42854-4000
(1) Any access to our Internet presence results in the storage of access data in a log file on our provider’s server.
(2) This data record comprises details such as your IP address, date and time of the request, the name of the requested file, the quantity of data transferred and the access status, a description of the web browser used and operating system as well as the name of your Internet service provider.
(3) These data are collected for technical reasons. Evaluation takes place exclusively for statistical purposes and without any personal reference (visitor numbers and popularity of page). Erasure takes place automatically after 14 days at the latest.
(1) If the website is used for purely informational purposes, i.e. if you do not log in, register or transfer information to us in any other way in order to use the website, we do not collect any personal data with the exception of the data mentioned under 5.2 , which your browser transmits in order to technically facilitate your visit to the website.
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser. They include, in particular, session cookies. The latter store what is called a session ID with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period, which may vary according to the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser setting to match your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we wish to point out that you may not then be able to use all the functions of this website.
e) The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. They store the necessary data regardless of which browser you use and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you have to install an appropriate add-on. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is that we carry out statistical evaluations relating to the usage of our website due to the data processing and are able to optimize our Internet services for users.
(1) In addition to the use of our website for purely informational purposes, we offer you various services that you may use if interested. To this end, you generally have to provide further personal data, which we use to supply the respective service. If additional voluntary details are possible, they will be marked accordingly.
(2) When you make contact with the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, your e-mail address will be stored, and, if you provide them, your name and your telephone number in order to answer your queries.
This website partially uses so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause damages to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies allow us to make our offer more user-friendly, more efficient and more secure. Cookies are small text files, stored by your browser on your computer.
The most cookies that we use are so-called “session cookies”. They will be deleted automatically after the end of your visit. Other cookies remain on your terminal device. Those cookies enable us to recognise your browser on your next visit.
You can adjust your browser that way in order to be informed when cookies are placed, to individually allow cookies or to generally exclude cookies in certain cases as well as to activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. The deactivation of cookies may impair the functionality of this website.
The provider of these websites automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files which your browser automatically transmits to us, such as
Those data cannot be associated with individual persons. A merging with other data sources does not take place. We reserve the right to retrospectively check the data if reasonable evidences concerning illegal use become known.
On our website, you have the opportunity to send us an encrypted e-mail via the “Contact” form with details of your request. Here, for example, you can ask us questions about our company, products or services. In order to process your request, we ask you to enter personal data in the input mask. These include your name and e-mail address as well as further information such as the subject of your request and your message text. You can also supply further information in addition to the required fields. Address and/or telephone number can be provided as an option.
This information we have requested enables us to deal with your request comprehensively. Communication of the data provided by you in this connection takes place expressly on a voluntary basis.
The personal data transmitted to us from your details, as mentioned above, as well as the time you make contact are used exclusively for the purpose for which you made them available to use when making contact – in particular for processing your enquiry. The information you give is used exclusively for processing your enquiry. The data will not be used for other purposes or forwarded to third parties without your express consent. Excluded from this – insofar as is necessary for fulfilling your enquiry – are partner firms of Garz & Fricke GmbH. These may for example be: our suppliers, transport and logistics partners and our trading partners. Insofar as no statutory retention obligations apply, your personal data will be erased after handling your request.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is that we require your data so that we can process or answer your message.
We safeguard our website and other systems by means of suitable technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. However, despite regular controls, complete protection against all hazards is not possible.
Our website uses the industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for encryption. This guarantees the confidentiality of your personal details via the Internet. You can recognize whether an encrypted transmission is taking place by the closed key/lock symbol in your browser display.
Your personal data is passed on to third parties only - if you have given us your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. (1) (a) GDPR, - if forwarding is necessary in order to fulfil contractual obligations in accordance with Art 6. (1) (b) GDPR;
We process the following categories of data: master data (such as company, if appropriate contact, address), communication data, contractual data, receivables data, if appropriate information on payments and arrears. See the above-mentioned information in this connection.
In order to process you request in a satisfactory manner, we may have to pass on your personal data to third-party recipients.
Your data will be stored by us for as long as is necessary for the purposes on which the processing is based. Furthermore, we only store data insofar as we are legally obliged to do so, e.g. due to statutory retention obligations.
An objection to the processing of personal data relating to you is possible on the basis of Article 6 (1) (e) (data processing in the public interest) or (f) (data processing in order to maintain legitimate interests on the basis of a balancing of interests) at any time in accordance with Article 21 GDPR. In the case of an objection, the personal data will no longer be processed unless compelling legitimate grounds can be demonstrated for the processing, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Insofar as you have given us your consent to the processing of personal data, you can withdraw this consent at any time. As a matter of course, this also applies to any declarations of consent given to us before 25 May 2018 (before the GDPR came into effect). The withdrawal of consent can only ever come into force for the future. The lawfulness of the processing is not retroactively nullified by an objection.
Please direct your objection to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries relating to data protection, please do not hesitate to contact our external data protection officer at:
Vater Solution GmbH
Mr Cord Lange
or by e-mail at email@example.com.
This website gives you the opportunity to subscribe to our company newsletter. The personal data transferred when you order the newsletter can be seen from the input mask used for this purpose. We will inform you at regular intervals about news from our company by way of a newsletter. As a matter of principle, our company newsletter can only be received if the data subject has a valid e-mail address and has registered for the newsletter mailout. For legal reasons, a confirmation mail will be sent to the e-mail address entered by a data subject using the Double opt-in procedure before the first mailout of the newsletter. The purpose of this confirmation mail is to check whether the owner of the e-mail address, as data subject, has authorized receipt of the newsletter.
During registration for the newsletter, we store the date and time of the registration. The collection of these data is necessary so that the (possible) misuse of the data subject’s e-mail address can be traced at a later point in time and therefore serves as a legal safeguard for the controller.
The personal data collected within the scope of registration are used exclusively for the newsletter mailout. Moreover, subscribers to the newsletter can be informed by e-mail insofar as this is necessary for the operation of the newsletter service or a registration is necessary in this connection, as might be the case in the event of changes to the newsletter service or of a change to the technical conditions. No transfer of the personal data collected within the scope of the newsletter service to third parties takes place. The subscription to our newsletter can be terminated by the data subject at any time. Consent to store the personal data that the data subject has given us for the newsletter mailout can be withdrawn at any time. A corresponding link is present in every newsletter for the purpose of withdrawing consent. Moreover, there is an opportunity to unsubscribe from the newsletter mailout at any time by communicating directly with the controller.
This website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses what are known as "cookies". These are text files which are placed on your computer and enable analysis to be conducted of how you use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
The storage of Google Analytics cookies takes place on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behaviour in order to optimize both its web offering and its advertising. IP anonymization
We have activated the function IP anonymization on this website. As a result, your IP address is truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory countries to the Treaty creating the European Economic Area prior to being transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website in order to compile reports on website activity for the website operator and to provide other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. The IP address transferred by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data from Google.
You may prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser; however, if you do so, you may be unable to use all features of this website. Further, you may prevent the collection of data generated by cookies (including your IP address) and related to the use of this websites as well as the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the plug-in under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Objection to Data Collection
You may prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking the following link. Doing so, an Opt-Out-Cookie will be placed which prevents future data collection when visiting our website: Disable Google Analytics
On our websites plug-ins of the social network Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA are integrated. You recognise these plugins by the Facebook logo or the Like-Button on our site. For an overview of Facebook plugins, please see here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not wish that Facebook associates your visit of our websites to your Facebook account, please log out of your Facebook account.
Our Website integrates services of Google+. Provider of these services are Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Collection and forwarding of Information: By using the Google+ button you may publish information worldwide. Via the Google+ button you and other users receive personal-related contents from Google and our partners. Google stores the information that you have voted +1 for contents as well as information about the website that you were visiting as you clicked the +1 button. Your +1 votes may be published or displayed as notices together with your profile name and your picture at Google services, such as search results, your Google profile or at other places on websites.
Google records information about your +1 activities in order to improve the Google sevices for you and others. To be able to use the Google+ button you need a globally visible, public Google profile which must contain at least the user name chosen for this profile. This name will be used for all Google services. In some cases this name may be replaced by another name which you used when sharing contents via your Google account. The ID of your Google account can be displayed to users who know your e-mail address or possess any other information identifying you.
Use of collected information: Besides the above mentioned designated purposes, the details provided by you are treated according to current Google data protection regulations. Google may publish summarised statistics about +1 activities of users or pass those statistics on to users and contractual partners like publishers, advertisers or linked websites, respectively.
Our website uses functions of the network LinkedIn. The provider of Linked in is the LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. On every access to one of our websites which contain LinkedIn functions, a connection to the servers of LinkedIn will be established. LinkedIn will be informed that you have visited our websites with your IP address. If you click the "recommend"-button of LinkedIn when being logged in to your LinkedIn account, LinkedIn can associate your visit of our websites with your user account. We would like to point out that we, as providers of these websites, do not obtain knowledge about the contents of transmitted data as well as their use by LinkedIn.
For the homogenous display of fonts, this website uses so-called web fonts that are provided by Google. On retrieving a website your browser downloads the necessary web fonts to your browser cache in order to correctly display texts and fonts. If your browser does not support web fonts, your computer uses a standard font.
This website uses the map service Google Maps via API. This service is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use the functions of Google Maps it is required to store your IP address. This information will usually be transferred to and stored on a server in the USA. The provider of this website has no influence on this data transmission.
Our website uses functions of the network XING. Provider of these functions are the XING AG, Dammtorstrasse 29-32, 20354 Hamburg. On every access to one of our websites that contain the functions of XING, a connection to the servers of XING will be established. According to our present state knowledge, the storage of person-related data does not take place, especially no IP-addresses will be stored, neither will the usage behaviour be evaluated.
Our website uses plugins of the Google-operated website YouTube. Provider of the website is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our website having a YouTube-plugin embedded, a connection to YouTube servers will be established. The YouTube server will then be submitted the information that you have visited our websites.
If you are logged on to your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to associate your browsing behaviour with your personal profile. You may prevent this by logging out of YouTube.
Our websites use retargeting technologies by Google. Provider of these technologies are Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
This enables to address visitors of our website with customised, interest-related commercial information. The display of commercials takes place according to the cookie-based analysis of previous usage and browsing behaviour. According to our present stat of knowledge, no person-related data will be stored when visiting our website. On access, a cookie will be placed to collect anonymous data about interests of the user and so to adapt commercials to such information. These cookies are small text files which will be stored onto your computer or terminal device.
You can register with this website to be able to use additional functions on this website. The data entered for this purpose will only be used for purpose of use of the respective offer or service for which you have registered.
We also use the provided email address to inform you about important changes, such as change of the offer range or in case of technical changes.
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential data, such as enquiries you sent to us as the provider, this website uses an SSL encryption. You recognise an encrypted transmission by the change of the address line of the browser from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock-symbol in your browser address line.
If the SSL encryption is active, the data you have transmitted to us cannot be accessed by third parties.
We collect, process and use person-related data only as far as necessary for the establishment, content-related arrangement or change of the legal relationship (stock data). We only collect, process and use person-related data about the use of our websites (usage data) insofar it is necessary for enabling, improving or invoicing the use of the service.
We transmit person-related data to third parties only if it necessary to fulfil the contract, e.g transmitting data to the forwarding agent or the commissioned credit institution in charge with the payment. A further transmission of data to third parties does not take place unless you have given your explicit permission. A transmission of data to third parties for commercial purposes does not take place.
Payment transactions via the common methods of payment (Visa/Mastercard, direct debit) exclusively take place via an encrypted SSL connection. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the change of the browser line from "http://" to "https://" and the lock-symbol in your browser line.
On encrypted communication your bank details, which you submit to us, cannot be read by third parties.
You have the right to be informed about your person-related data, their origin and addressee and the purpose of data processing as well as the right to correction, blocking or deletion of those data at any time and free of charge. For further questions and questions concerning person-related data, feel free to contact us under the address published in the impressum/legal notice.
Providers are obligated to publish contact information in the Legal Note/Impressum. The use of such contact information by third parties for the purpose of distributing unsolicited advertisements or other commercial information is prohibited. The operators of this website reserve the right to take legal measures in case of being sent unsolicited commercial information, e.g. spam mails etc.
We have entered into a contract data processing agreement with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.